Friday, June 19, 2009

Imagicopter Taking Off Soon!


All right, it's official. I'm a masochist.

That's the only explanation for me taking the lead on this huge project now called Imagicopter. What started out as a nice little idea about a multi-author signing at some of the local bookstores around the area is growing by leaps and bounds. I am delighted at the response, but becoming a little alarmed at the growth.

Not that I don't have the time to do it, what with being retired (or semi- I guess) and all. It's the sheer number of people becoming involved. There are now 12 writers in Imagicopter and five waiting to get involved, not to mention the people who are kind enough to help out. What a marvelous group!

Anyway, beginning August 22, 2009 at 1:00 PM Central time, Imagicopter launches from Davis-Kidd Booksellers in Memphis, and, with any luck, will become a project writers from this and many other areas can get involved with. I am really looking forward to this, and hope that the tour is as big a success as we envision it should be.

If you're in the area, come on out and support your local authors!